Lab assistant to Lund
The company are working with world leading partners to achieve something very special: a leading research facility. Our client is now looking for a new member to join their team in Lund. Do you have a master degree in Physics and looking for a job with start asap? Apply below!
As a Lab assistant you will:
- Help with the testing and technical general work as well as with hands-on work for the space setup as required, for example arranging necessary equipment, connecting cables, preparing gas and documentation
- Prepare experimental campaigns and analysis of results
- Prepare different kind of reports, approvals, letters and other documents
- Contact and communicate with selected suppliers, partners, etc
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
We are looking for
- Master degree in Physics
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Start: Asap
- Work extent: Full time, 40h/week
- Location: Lund
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Dela detta jobb